vineri, 28 octombrie 2011

Radu's Blogging: Ep1

I've decided to make this series out of major boredom.But that's by far not the only reason.
So many things happen to me and I feel like I must confess them to someone.Well, not someone, just to this blog, like I would write a personal diary(personal because no one would read it), but on the internet.
If I don't have anything to talk about (but maybe that won't happen) I'll just express my opinion about certain things, or show off my psychology skills.(Yeah right!) But seriously I really am into psychology stuff...
Letusbegin!
(I will most likely not start an entry using 'Dear Diary'.I find that pretty lame to be honest)

Today was the Halloween party!
I went dressed as Ozzy Osbourne, Prince of Darkness, blahblahblah lead singer of Black Sabbath.
No one knew who he is and that makes me pretty sad.I wish there were more rockers in this school.Oh wait, I wish there were more rockers in this world!
So I went at a Composition contest (leave the main part at the end) which I won.. Because I am really artistic(?!?) but  I just don't like to be known as the artistic one, but more as the funny, crazy one.
THE LONG EXPECTED GOOD PART(not really.not at all)

THE BEST SANDWICH RECIPE which I'm not going to write.
Please note: This is just 45.87326773628371243% of what happened, but I'm too lazy to talk about all of it.. Umm, see ya.


More pointless writing coming!



#Edit:4 hours later, feels like shouldn't have posted this.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu