marți, 18 octombrie 2011

How I killed the spider - By Radulescu Radu

?
How I killed the spider
                                     a tale of imense bravery


One day I found a brown spider in my bedroom.They are super deadly.Psychotic, even.
Fearing for my life, I knew I had to act fast!
So I picked him up with a piece of tissue, knocked him out with some bug spray and left him there.
While he was unconcious, I went to his house and planted some drugs there.Then, made an anonymous phone call to the police.
Spider was hold in custody for drug dealing for 10 days.
At the court, the judge declared that he will be put in prison for 5 years.
He lost his job, his home, his car, his friends abbandoned him...
Even his wife left  him!His kids hated him.
He was alone.
All alone..
In the dark cell...
Lonely......
Until one day....
One day when he will have revenge!
And that day has come...
He got out , tracked me and when the time is right....
He found me!He was charging to me, what to do?
Then I squished him.

THE END

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu