marți, 12 iunie 2012

Interview 'n stuff

Me: Where do you live? Mum: I live in Bucharest.I thought you'd know... Me: Yeah, so do you like living there? Mum:: 'Always place for better. Me: What kinds of facilities are available? Mum: You can go to a gym, you also have parks Me: Does your city have sport facilities, cultural centers, places to eat? Mum: Yes, it has lots of gyms, restaurants, museums, concert halls. Me: What about nightlife? Mum: I wouldn't know. Me: Do you like your neighborhood? Mum: Yes, it's ok.As I said, there's always place for better. Me: Does it have green spaces? Mum: Yes, quite a lot parks. Me: What would you change about it? How do you think it can be improved? Mum: There are many things that I would improve, the list is very long.But I don't want to make it sound like I hate my neighbourhood.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu